Peak 25 | Mount Olympus, Cyprus | 1963m | 28th June 2019
Updated: Nov 13, 2019
Not only is this the second mountain called Mount Olympus this trip but it was also our second military compound in two consecutive peaks after completing Mahya Dağı in Turkey a few days previously.
• Starting point - Troodos
• Route taken - Artemis trail
• Total ascent - 120 m
• Total length - 3.6 km round trip
• Total time for climb - 1½ hours
• Expense category - #Modrate (Flights)
• Equipment - #StandardHike
• Difficulty - #Level1 of 5
• Enjoyment - #2stars of 5*
This time the atmosphere felt a lot more relaxed to be near the summit. I had no issues taking photographs.
It was quite an easy one as there is a road that goes all the way to the top. We stopped at a car park and decided to do a loop around the place.
I got as close as I could to the summit without physically being in the military compound.